Enjoy an independent Living lifestyle with this 2Bedroom, 2Bathroom, luxury apartment. The highlight of this home is definitely the spacious kitchen with modern open plan lounge. The kitchen is beautiful and spacious with room for two under counter appliance, single/double upright fridge and lots more. Granite tops with double sink, electric glass stove with extractor fan and eye-level oven. Lots of Oak colored cabinets, simple but very effective, the shade is soft enough to complement many colors to this home. The balcony area is perfect as a hobby’s room or indoor garden area. You will find two standard sized bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one sharing bathroom. Garage with space for open parking is optional.
Pet friendly for caged birds, unfortunately no dogs and cats are allowed.
If you are looking for a retirement village that caters specifically for +49 owners with lifestyle features such as...
- Inter-denominational chapel with services that are held by representatives of various faiths.
- Communal Gardens and lounge that offers a tranquil quiet retreat for you and your visitors.
- Community Centre for various activities including games evenings, morning markets etc.
-The Library has the best quality reading matter and is well supported.
- Homes are cleaned weekly according to a set period of domestic services.
- Dining room and kitchen with competent caterers are used daily as well as for functions such as, birthday parties and anniversaries.
- 24hr manned security and shuttle facility once a week to shopping malls.
- Panic button and intercom system linked to frail care.
If you do not necessarily want to go to town you welcome to visit the on-site
Unisex hair salon with assisted wheelchair facilities for those who cannot get to the salon unaided.
- Well-equipped laundry has token operated washing machines and tumbles driers, assisted by the domestic staff for washing, drying, and ironing.
The retirement village has a close-knit community with only 48 cottages, 60 x 1-bedroom units, 43 x 2 bedroom units, 16 Frail Care beds and 34 assisted living units.
The monthly levy covers repairs, maintenance, garden service, water charges, refuse removal, use of all recreational facilities, 24-hour security and insurance of the general property.
Metered electricity consumption is separately shown and charged on a monthly basis.
Karis Properties extends a personal invitation to you, at your convenience to view this apartment with the Site Manager who will explain the life rights whiles considering your unique needs and requirements.
Agent’s note: Great balcony area, big sliding windows that allows for lots of natural light into the room.
- Property Type Retirement Village
- Beds 2
- Bath 2
- Building Size 114m²
- Stand Size
- Living Area 2