DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MENLO PARK, PRETORIA
GENERAL: PCP (Proof of Compliance Package) Process explanation (Set of Conditions before Promulgation): Once the reports from all departments within the council are received and deemed to be “positive”, including any tribunal hearing report, the PCP process (2-3 months) can start:
1. Bulk Contributions become payable. As well
as any service upgrades if applicable.
2. Once paid and constructed, a certificate is
received as confirmation.
3. Proclamation notice is published in
4. Proclamation (3 weeks after notice is
5. Zoning Certificate is obtained 14 days
6. Architect submit final SDP and designs for
approval (1-3 months).
7. Construction to start.
- All objections have been withdrawn.
- All other commentary was positive.
- Approval letter received.
- PCP process can start.
- Total payable contributions: R621,059
- 17 Units (bachelor x 2, 1 bed x 10 and 2 bed
x 5). Sectional title.
- Total unit squares: 1093m².
- Stand size: 2231m².
- Property Type Vacant Land Commercial
- Building Size
- Stand Size 2,231m²