DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN OLYMPUS, PRETORIA
GENERAL: PCP (Proof of Compliance Package) Process explanation (Set of Conditions before Promulgation): Once the reports from all departments within the council are received and deemed to be “positive”, including any tribunal hearing report, the PCP process (2-3 months) can start:
1. Bulk Contributions become payable. As well
as any service upgrades if applicable.
2. Once paid and constructed, a certificate is
received as confirmation.
3. Proclamation notice is published in
4. Proclamation (3 weeks after notice is
5. Zoning Certificate is obtained 14 days
6. Architect submit final SDP and designs for
approval (1-3 months).
7. Construction to start.
- Objection from Friends of Faerie Glen
currently delaying the Approval.
- Primary aim is to prevent going to a
Tribunal. Additional Environmental
Consultants (as generally accepted by the
Objectors) was appointed on 4 June and the
site assessment will be conducted within a
week of the appointment date. The
Environmental Report is then expected within
10 days thereafter.
- The Town Planner will then approach the
Objectors with the additional Environmental
Report to sway the Objectors to withdraw
- The Approval Letter will follow as soon as
the objection is withdrawn.
- PCP process can then start.
- Tribunal date to be set if unsuccessful with
the above mentioned.
- 25 Units @ ± 194m² / unit (3 bed, 2.5
bathroom, open plan, double garage).
- Total unit squares: 4850m².
- Individual stand size: ± 284m²
- Stand size: 10,000m².
- Property Type Vacant Land Commercial
- Building Size
- Stand Size 10,000m²